Graduate Tour Request and Open House information
As requested, we can schedule a student-led tour and schedule-permitting, a meeting with a member of the faculty in your desired department. Please complete the Tour Request Form below and PLAN AHEAD. We may not be able to accommodate you with less than a week's notice. You are always welcome to visit our graduate studios which meet 2-6 Monday, Wednesday and Fridays on the 4th floor of Campbell Hall as well as use our self-guided tour brochure to see the building and fabrication areas.
ADMITTED STUDENT OPEN HOUSE - Friday, March 27, 2015
Admission letters will contain schedule and registration information.
Academic year visits (September-April)
We would be happy to schedule an individual tour and faculty appointment (as available) Monday through Friday while school is in session. As faculty have very busy schedules all visits must be scheduled at least one week in advance. Please plan to be flexible regarding appointment times on the date of your choice.
- A student-led tour for the Architecture and Landscape Architecture departments is available between 11:30 and 1:30 Monday, Wednesday and Friday for Spring semester 2014. Tu/Thu times are flexible, please note desired time in form.
- Spring semester classes begin January 12, 2015. Spring semester classes end April 28, 2015.
- The University is closed Monday, January 19 for Martin Luther King Day. The University is closed Saturday, March 7 - Sunday, March 15 for Spring Recess.
- Professor availability will be limited in late-February due to admissions committee meetings.
Summer Tours: May through August
All summer tours and information sessions are by appointment only and are scheduled using the tour request form below. You are more than welcome to use our self-guided tour brochure to explore Campbell Hall on your own if you do not make an appointment in advance.
- The University is closed on Memorial Day and the 4th of July.
Over the summer the building is not as inhabited by current students and faculty as it is during the academic year. If at all possible, we suggest you plan to visit September-April; however if your schedule only allows for a summer visit, it is best to visit during summer session III when our Graduate Summer Design Institute (SDI) is running [mid-July to mid-August]. We do not offer weekend tours during the summer.